Thursday 15 May 2014

...A True Return

I know that my last post ensured that way back in May 2012 that I would continue to provide more of my musings and hopefully amusing views on the world around me. Well, a whole 24 months later, here I am! And there has been a whole host of changes in my life since then, I have graduated from University, failed to achieve anything with my degree,  fully regretted paying to go to University in the first place. But to be unnaturally positive, I feel that I am ultimately in a better position both mentally and physically. Atleast I am in employment and have an income so that I can save which means that one day I can move out into my own place (the ultimate dream for my generation, which I feel most will not be able to afford including myself). Not that those who read this are interested in my self loathing, I hereby promise to commit more effort to my blog, as well as an expansion of what I will actually write about. I may start a series of film reviews as I am tired of giving my critiquing and unique writing style away to online magazines, as well as maybe a serialised story or novella.

But anyways, that is enough for today, if I may be so self righteous, any requests for subjects that I can get my teeth into or films which you would like to know my opinion of, feel free to leave a comment below. In the meantime, keep on keeping on.

No comments:

Post a Comment