Sunday 13 May 2012

... A return to Blogging

So finally, I have decided to make a return to posting on this Blog which catalogues my musings, most of which are born out of hatred of what I observe as Life which surrounds me. After a grueling 8-weeks of final assignment submissions and examinations and the best part of two weeks which I have devoted to mostly trying to get away with doing the least amount of bodily movement while still sufficing my need for water, food and the disposing of bodily waste, I have returned. 

I am more than well aware that most of you may view this blog as having less relevance than a steaming heap of matter from the back-end of a Golden Retriever, even I hold little understanding why I've decided to continue on this ridiculous path of supposed self-righteousness. Maybe I get a sick thrill out of knowing my miserable outlook on the crumbling existence of humanity is on some level being imposed, whether consciously or sub-consciously onto a handful of individuals? Maybe I find there are too many hours in the day to fill by sitting in my underwear staring out the window contemplating whether it's worth my time and effort to make the grand step out the front door? It may also be possible that I find this as a more appropriate medium of ranting and raving about the world than some individuals, some of those who can be spotted on the streets of Los Angeles, in nothing but a pair of 'Y-fronts', their member in hand, banging the ground with their free fist screaming out at the top of their lungs. No names mentioned of course.

Whatever it is, I take an interesting enforcing my views on you all like a mentally unstable and unpredictable Dictator, and if you don't like it, you can kindly refrain from viewing said musings because I don't really care what you think. I have some cool ideas to add to this Blog, as well a possible second Blog which will document my brief period of travelling some of the territories in the North of England.


No comments:

Post a Comment